Practice set for use of articles (a, an, the or zero article) part 1

 Practice set of Articles Part 1


1. He plays ________ piano.


2. Iron is  _______useful metal.


3. He is _________MBBS.


4. Give me ______ one-rupee note.


5. It goes 50 miles by _______ gallon


6. ______water of _______ Ganga is holy.


7. _________ cow gives us milk.


8. He is ______ engineer.


9. I have seen _________Kutub Miner.


10. Do not run in ______sun.


11. He is _________honest man.


12. He goes to work by ______bus.


13. She lives in ________small village.


14. They've got ________ idea.


15. He is _________funny.


16. ________India is a beautiful country.


17. I purchased ______dozen banana.


18. He is _______best student in _____ class.


19. I am ________ Happy Prince. 


20. ______tree requires more water in ____ 

hilly area. 


21. She plays ______tanpura well. 


22. Rambabu teaches us ________ English.


23. I had _______headache yesterday.


24. We went to visit _______Tajmahal.


25. Complete ______sentences with _______information from _______text.









Answers : 

1. The

2. A

3. An

4. A

5. The

6. The ,The

7. The

8. An

9. The

10. The

11. An

12. X

13. A

14. An

15. X

16. The

17. A

18. The, The

19. The

20. A, The

21. The

22. X

23. A

24. The

25. The, X, The





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is voice (Basic information) and types of voice

WB tet admit card download 2022

List of Synonyms and antonyms part 5